A last minute addition to your calendar!
Tonight, the Boston Young Healthcare Professionals will host a panel discussion on the recent decision by the Supreme Court to uphold the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act. Panelists include:
- Jan Bhatt, New England Health Institute
- Renee Landers, Suffolk University Law School
- Amy Lischko, Professor of Public Health at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Regina Rockefeller, Nixon Peabody Health Services Group
- Where: Arthur M. Sackler Center for Medical Education at Tufts University, Room 114, 145 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02111.
- When: TONIGHT, July 18, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Who: Members of the sponsoring organizations and their guests.
- Tickets: Register here! General public: $12 in advance, $15 at the door; Event is free for BYHP Members with access code
- Format: Panel discussion and Q&A. There will be time for informal conversations and networking following the panel.
- Questions? Contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org