Don’t have Halloween plans yet? Then check out the Cambridge Brewing Company’s annual Pumpkin Festival this Saturday! Sample 40 different pumpkin beers and pumpkin-inspired foods for the price of admission ($10, with a free pint glass). We had a great time last year! More information here.
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale – Solid choice, but brown ales tend to be a bit too sweet for me
- Brooklyn Brewery Post Road Pumpkin Ale – a new-to-me brew that has a more subtle, fresh pumpkin flavor (my favorite so far, available at Meadhall)
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead – an old standby that’s sure to please
- Saranac Pumpkin Ale – spicy!
- Cambridge Brewing Co. Great Pumpkin Ale – tastier than last year’s!