1 2lb. package frozen bread dough (2 loaves)
1/2 cup cream cheese (1/2 of a block package…but we usually use the whole block)
1/3 cup sugar, divided
1+1/4 tsp. cinnamon, divided
1/2 cup maple syrup (or fake pancake syrup)
a regular Bundt pan (NOT with a removable bottom)
1. Coat Bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. Thaw bread dough. When completely thawed, cut each loaf into 24 even pieces.
3. Combine cream cheese, 1 tbsp. sugar, and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Combine the rest of the sugar and cream cheese in a separate bowl, mix well, and set aside.
4. Flatten each bread dough piece and place roughly 1/2 tsp of cream cheese mixture in it. Seal dough around cream cheese. Toss balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture, then throw into pan.
5. When you’ve finished all the dough pieces, pour maple syrup over dough in pan. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place for ~40 minutes or until double in size.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. When the dough has risen, bake for 28 minutes or until lightly browned on top. When done, take it out of the oven and very carefully invert the pan over onto a plate or cake stand.