I’m sure you all have made some food-related resolutions for 2007, whether they involve dieting, cooking, or trying new foods. Here are some of mine:
1. Eat as healthfully as possible (without becoming obsessive about it).
2. COOK MORE OFTEN!… I have gotten SO lazy being at school.
3. Eat out more often! I want to find new restaurants, especially in Providence.
4. Don’t be afraid to try new foods.
5. Cut back on the junk food! Including Sour Patch Watermelon, as much as I love them.
6. Use the dining halls to my advantage. Not sure how, but I’ll figure that out back at school.
That’s as many as I can think of right now….Maybe I’ll be more inspired later.